Subscribe to email updates

Sunday, April 6, 2014

Book Signing 1-3 p.m., April 19, at Shawnee Books and Toys, Shawnee Kansas Bookstore

Mike Deathe, through happenstance, learned he's good with dogs. So good, he now makes a living as a dog trainer, or as he told me, "It's the dog's owner I really train." We met over coffee because of a mutual friend's suggestion. Mike is publishing the books he's done on dog training. I publish my fiction. As we exchanged marketing ideas, he mentioned he would be having a book signing 1 to 3 p.m., Saturday, April 19, at the Shawnee Books and Toys store in Shawnee, Kansas.

Having non-competing products, he agreed to let me shoehorn my way into his book signing. I'll have ten books on hand: eight novels and two collections of shorter works.

Mike's works can be found here.

My stuff is here.


Shawnee Books and Toys  is located at 7311 Quivira Rd, Shawnee, KS.

No comments:

Post a Comment