Subscribe to email updates

Monday, April 9, 2012

"One More Victim" picks up another nice review

"One More Victim" received a nice and interesting review. Really appreciate it when readers take the time to leave comments.

I'm an older gentleman living out in the boonies, so sometimes I forget that the world has seemingly sped up, even as I've slowed down. Having said that, this book felt like a duststorm packed in a tornado and wraped in a hurricane. And I say that in the most flattering way. Attwood (this is my first experience with this author, and I'm pleased to say a suprisingly delightful one) manages to include so much backstory in such a short space that I couldn't help but feel a bit rushed...and yet it didn't feel rushed. It was just the right backstory and it was well constructed. The story itself was such a delight to discover. It left me breathless.

Review on Amazon

Background for "One More Victim" on this blogpost:

Buy the Novella for $2.99

No comments:

Post a Comment