Subscribe to email updates

Friday, March 21, 2014

I'll Be Interviewed on The Voice of Lawrence, Web Radio 10 a.m. (CDT) March 28!

Sometimes, a good deed does get rewarded.

More than a year ago I started donated $1 of every sale of Crazy About You to Headquarters Counseling Center in Lawrence because those good folks work the suicide prevent hotline for this part of America. That led me to getting to know Marcia Epstein, its long time director. Some months ago, the board of directors summarily dismissed Marcia and I never saw and understandable reason. So I stopped the donations.

Marcia continued her work as a counselor and began doing a program on the new web-based radio station, The Voice of Lawrence. Her program, Talk With Me, discusses many issues involving our life ventures, adventures and misadventures.

She invited me to come to the studio be interviewed regarding my writing life and what led me to self-publish, be accepted to be published and to renew my fiction writing life, that I am now so enjoying in my retirement. It's a tale of rejection, despair and renewal. I'll be talking about why writing is important to me and some of the lessons I've learned along the way. And I'll discuss what the whole ePublishing business has meant for me and for writers.

The station can be found below. I hope you'll put the time and date on your calendar.
10 a.m. (CDT), Friday, March 28

The Voice of Lawrence

No comments:

Post a Comment