Subscribe to email updates

Monday, April 9, 2012

Picking some favorite lines from my own works

Thought it would be interesting to quote favorite lines from some of my various works:

Dad had worked on his teeth and found him to be perfectly normal. “Now that he’s killed his family.”

"Christianity used the Jewish god, a god who is everything and by being everything ended up being a big fat nothing...."

I believe what I did was right, but why does it sit still so heavily upon my soul?

“We’ve got to fornicate again tonight, Bob.”
“So soon?”

I wanted to go to her, to touch her, touch her in that manner any of us will want to touch a person we are with who is near death. But that natural instinct, I have to tell you, was wiped away by a palpable fear, a fear that if I went near her at that moment, the blast from her open soul would sear my own.

...she twisted the bar towel in her hands as though wringing thoughts out of her brain.

"And when did you fall in love with me?"
"I woke up with it the morning after I met you,"


No comments:

Post a Comment