Subscribe to email updates

Tuesday, February 21, 2012

Forced Pregnancies? It happens in Rabbletown. Could it happen in Virginia?

“We’ve got to fornicate again tonight, Bob.”
“So soon?”
“I failed the pregnancy test again at the clinic today and they said if I failed next month, they’d have to art-preg me.”
“Well, tell them I can’t get it up anymore.”
“That wouldn’t matter. You know that. They’ll haul you in and hook you up to the electro-ejaculator. Bob, I don’t want to be one of those women who have to be art-pregged.” She was starting to cry. “My Personal Pastor Counselor says God looks with disfavor on art-pregged wives. Other men perform their duty to God’s Church of the Evangels. I don’t know why you can’t.”


From Rabbletown: Life in These United Christian States of Holy America

No comments:

Post a Comment